Full Scalp Coverage
The Hairmax® PowerFlex Laser Cap 272 delivers nourishing laser light to your hair follicles to reduce inflammation and stimulate cellular energy to create a healthier environment for hair growth. The PowerFlex Laser Cap 272 helps restore your hair’s natural growth cycle resulting in new hair growth with increased density, fullness, and vibrancy.
- FDA Cleared*
For Men & Women
Engineered to maximize hair growth with these unique features:
- Results in as little as 3 months
- Engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability
- Laser Cap Engineered with 272 Medical grade lasers
- The laser cap includes a skin-comfort silicone insert conceals the internal circuitry while protecting the laser diodes and keeping them clean
- Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned inside the laser cap to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
- Advanced electronic laser driving circuitry in our laser caps
- We include a water resistant silicone liner inside the laser cap for thorough and easy cleaning
- Dual operating mode technology for a choice of constant or pulsing laser light wave – 15-minute or 30-minute treatment time, 3 days a week
- Rechargeable battery pack to take your laser cap ‘on the go’
- Controller with illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator ensure you get the perfect treatment every time with your laser cap
- Lock-in micro-USB omni directional cable for safety and easy operation of your laser cap
HOW TO USE
Place the device on your head in a comfortable relaxed position (Figure F).
Press the Bottom Button (Figure G). You will hear a beep and the display will illuminate (Figure H). By pressing the Top Button while the display is still flashing (within the first four seconds), the device will toggle between the default 15-minute Continuous-On Mode and the 30-minute Pulse Mode. We recommend using the default 15-minute Continuous-On Mode.
The display will flash for 4 seconds and the Laser Indicator Light on the Controller/Battery Pack will illuminate (Figure H). The Laser Indicator Light on the Controller/Battery Pack (Figure H) will indicate your lasers are on and functioning properly.
Once your treatment is completed (either 15 minutes or 30 minutes), the Controller/Battery Pack will beep twice and turn off. If you choose to power off your device before the treatment is complete, press and hold the Bottom Button for 2-3 seconds (Figure G) and the device will turn off. Once your treatment is completed, disconnect the Controller Cable from the Controller/Battery Pack. Then charge the Controller/Battery Pack so it will be ready for your next treatment.
NOTE – The Hairmax® Laser Device must be plugged into the Controller/Battery Pack in order to operate.
PowerFlex Laser Cap 272 Includes:
- PowerFlex Laser Cap 272 Device
- Storage/Travel Case
- Sports Cap
- Controller Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
WHAT TO EXPECT
Results Over Time
You may not see visible results at first, but changes are beginning to occur beneath the surface. Increased blood flow begins bringing in more oxygen and nutrients to your follicles. Dormant, weakened follicles are revitalized. You may notice some shedding, which is a positive sign, as thin wispy hairs are shed and will be replaced new thicker hair.
During this period visible new hair growth begins. Shedding slows and you will see and feel new hair growth. Thin, weakened hair is replaced by thicker, healthier hair with increased manageability and shine.
This period is where patience pays off. Your hair continues to grow in thicker, denser and fuller. You will see less scalp showing through as thinning and balding areas fill in with vibrant new growth.
AFTER 6 MONTHS
Significant improvements in your hair growth, thickness and vitality continue. It is still very important to use your Hairmax laser device consistently to keep your follicles energized and hair growing strong.
Valued International Customer
If you are placing an order for delivery outside of the United States, please be aware that the international shipping charge that appears in your Order Summary DOES NOT include Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty that is assessed in the country your order will be delivered to. Such Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty will be collected at time of delivery.
If a package is refused by the customer, Lexington International reserves the right to deduct from any refund that is due all return shipping fees and applicable Taxes, Customs and Duties.
By proceeding with placing your order, you agree to the foregoing terms and to pay all Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty at time of delivery.