HairMax Laser Devices | Better Treatment Parameters for Optimal Results
The new hands free HairMax LaserBand is the most advanced laser hair loss treatment available. The LaserBand is a game changer in the hair loss industry with users realizing benefits such as thickening of hair diameter, enhanced hair strength, a reversal of thinning & fine hair and, most importantly, new hair growth*.
The Laser Band provides the equivalent of 246 (82×3) lasers per treatment session, when used in three areas on the scalp (front, middle and back). HairMax lasers are the most clinically proven laser devices for hair growth on the market, have 7 FDA Clearances, more than any other device on the market, and close to 1 million laser devices have been sold worldwide.
Here’s Why You Can Trust HairMax to Treat Your Hair Loss:
- HairMax has conducted seven clinical studies including prestigious U.S. universities with 460 men and women with androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness). Over 90 percent of subjects experienced hair growth, which showed that the results are predictable and consistent. Further, there were never any harmful side effects in any subjects.
- Results from HairMax clinical studies and other studies were published in six peer-reviewed medical journal articles. Almost all other laser devices on the market for treating hair loss have no published peer reviewed articles.
- HairMax has been granted seven FDA 510(k) clearances for men and women, more than any other device on the market.
- Close to 1 million men and women have purchased the HairMax laser devices around the world
- HairMax offers world class customer service
- HairMax is backed with five-month money-back customer satisfaction guarantee (less restocking charge) giving you time to judge results.
- HairMax revolutionized the treatment of hair loss and continues to innovate and develop state of the art hair growth products. We are the first company in the world to offer a LLLT device for home use, with the introduction of HairMax Laser devices in 2001.
Laser Dispersion Comparison
When using Low Level Laser Light Therapy to treat your hair loss it is important that the laser energy is evenly distributed over the scalp for the most effective treatment. The images below compare how the HairMax LaserBand, with curved design and evenly placed lasers deliver light energy in a uniform fashion compared with other hands-free devices.
In other hands free, top of head devices, laser light is delivered unevenly with less consistent coverage. The follicles will not be receiving laser light energy uniformly and are left untreated.
HAIRMAX LASERBAND 82:
The HairMax LaserBand delivers laser light evenly over your scalp in a uniform way – No Spots – More Coverage – Optimal Results.
A very important feature, exclusive to all HairMax laser devices are the patented hair parting teeth mechanism. Hair is designed by nature as a photo protectant, it’s purpose is to help block sunlight from the scalp. The “teeth” on HairMax lasers part the hair to help deliver the maximum amount of light energy to the follicles for optimal results. With other devices, laser light can be blocked by the hair for a less effective treatment.
Hands-Free Laser Device Comparison
This chart below provides a comparison of the HairMax LaserBand with other hands free devices.
|Effective Laser Coverage||246||80||21||272|
|Published Peer Review Journals||6||0||2||0|
|Hair Parting Teeth||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|Treatment Time||90 Sec||20 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
|Over The Counter||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|FDA Cleared Men||YES||NO||YES||NO|
|FDA Cleared Women||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Warranty||2 Years||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|