Famous People with Hair Loss
We all know that from time in memoriam, people who experienced hair loss have tried all sorts of remedies to regrow their hair. However, what may not be apparent is that so many important, historical figures were bald, and they have left a lasting impression on society. Here are a few of them.
- Michelangelo –Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer
- Mahatma Ghandi – He was the pre-eminent political and spiritual leader of India during the Indian independence movement.
- Julius Caesar – He was a Roman military and political leader. He played a critical role in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire.
- Benjamin Franklin – He was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States
- Chaim Weizmann – He the first President of the State of Israel
- Winston Churchill – He was a British politician known chiefly for his leadership of the United Kingdom during World War II.
- Dwight Eisenhower – He was a five-star general in the United States Army and the 34th President of the United States
- Vladimir Lenin – He headed the Soviet state during its initial years
- Prokop The Bald – He was one of the most prominent Hussite generals of the Hussite Wars.
- Charles the Bald – King of France and the Holy Roman Empire
While we do not know if any of these famous people tried to regrow their hair, we do know that throughout time, a plethora of hair lotions and potions were used to try to grow hair, but of course they did not work.
Fortunately today, there are some effective products to regrow hair such as the HairMax LaserComb so that perhaps in the future there will be less famous ‘bald’ men.
Who knows if we would have ever heard of King Charles referred to as Charles the Bald if he had the HairMax to use when he first started to lose his hair.