HairMax is the pioneer of at-home laser hair regrowth technology and is the undisputed global leader in the field, bringing doctor recommended laser light treatments to hair loss sufferers around the world. Learn about the Science of Hair Growth and how HairMax can help you regrow your hair.
HairMax laser treatments work through the process of Photobiostimulation, delivering low level laser therapy (LLLT) to your hair follicles to activate them for stronger hair growth. Low Level Laser Therapy can help promote hair growth in five different ways.
1. Increases the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) which provides energy to the hair follicle.
2. Helps stimulate and stabilize certain protein levels. When protein synthesis improves cell permeability, it allows the cells to accept nutrients and oxygen.
3. Increases blood circulation which provides a greater flow of vitamins, nutrients, and oxygen directly to the hair follicle, encouraging growth. It also helps remove waste such as DHT, a main contributor to hair loss.
4. Stimulates cell proliferation at the base of the follicle enabling it to enter the growth (Anagen) phase and rapidly reproduce new cells to grow new hair. This new thicker hair (terminal hair) replaces the thin, fine wispy hairs (miniaturized hair) of pattern hair loss.
5. Helps reduce inflammation of the hair follicle, which contributes to the miniaturization process that occurs with hair loss.
HairMax laser devices are designed with 3 unique elements working together to provide a highly effective treatment
1. Patented Hair Parting Teeth - Hair is a photoprotectant, which means that it acts as a natural light blocker for the scalp. The hair-parting mechanism parts your hair to create a pathway for the optimal amount of laser light to reach your scalp for maximum benefit.
2. Laser Density - Consistent Laser Light Dispersion
3. Laser Intensity - This focused light is absorbed by scalp to reach your follicles, for optimal results.
On devices witout teeth, hair blocks laser light from reaching your scalp and energizing follicles
On HairMax devices, the teeth parts hair for
optimal laser light delivery and follicle stimulation.
HairMax laser diodes are closely placed within the devices to provide a consistent and uniform delivery of laser light to your follicles.
HairMax lasers deliver collimated light, which travels in a straight line. This focused light penetrates the scalp to reach your follicles. Unlike LED light which is not collimated or focused.