Hairmax Hair Fibers
HairMax Hair Fibers
Do you have hair that’s barely there? Thinning part lines? Bald spots? Scalp showing through where there used to be hair?
If mother nature didn’t gift you with the full head of hair you crave – there is a way you can take your hair from barely there – to a full looking head of hair, quickly and easily.
So what is this magic potion? Well it’s really not magic at all – It’s HairMax Hair Building Fibers.
These high grade hair like fibers are made from keratin protein, the same type of protein as your own hair. You just sprinkle these hairy looking fibers on your existing hair to conceal thinning areas and create a completely natural look that lasts all day.
They blend in undetectably and statically cling to your existing hair giving you natural-looking thickness, volume and the confidence that comes with having a full head of hair.
Watch in real time – how quick and easy Dan conceals his pesky bald spot.
Yes, in a matter of seconds, Dan transformed his hair from thin to thick and his bald spot vanished!
Bonnie’s little thinning spot was front and center on her head – with just a few shakes of HairMax Fibers, the spot disappears and her hair looks thicker and fuller!
Looks great, but you still have questions? Here are a few that frequently get asked.
- How do HairMax Fibers stay in place?
- HairMax Fibers stay in place because of the static charge between the Fibers and your hair. Just sprinkle them onto your hair, pat or lightly brush and you are ready to go! You can spray on a little hair spray, if you want, for extra staying power.
- What happens if it rains and your hair gets wet?
- HairMax Fibers stay securely in place even in rain, perspiration and wind.
- Can I use styling products with HairMax Fibers?
- Hair Fibers should be applied after the use of hair dryers, flat irons, or curling irons. Styling products, such as gels and mousses should be applied prior to applying HairMax Fibers. Let styling products dry before applying HairMax Fibers.
- Do Hair Fibers work on all types of hair?
- HairMax Fibers work on all hair types. They are safe to use with color treated hair.
- Do HairMax Fibers come in my hair color?
- HairMax Fibers are available in 9 natural looking, blend able colors so you can match them up perfectly with your hair color. Also our no fade processing ensures that the colors will stay true and not fade.
- I am currently using a HairMax Laser to treat my hair loss. Can I use HairMax Fibers at the same time?
- Yes, you can use HairMax Fibers to conceal your hair loss while waiting for the hair growth benefits of the Laser treatment to take effect. We recommend you wash out the Hair Fibers before each laser treatment.
- How long will a bottle of HairMax Fibers last?
- It depends on how frequently you use the product, our 30gr. bottle will last approximately 60 days with daily use.
Learn More about HairMax Fibers and the complete collection of hair loss treatments and laser light hair growth devices at: www.HairMax.com