PowerFlex Laser Cap 202
SAVE $200 & FREE Scalp Treatment
$1699 / Now $1499
Lasers & Output
202 Medical Grade Lasers = Full Scalp Coverage
1010 mW Total Output
Engineered to MAXIMIZE Hair Growth
The HairMax PowerFlex Laser Cap 202 delivers nourishing laser light to your hair follicles to reduce inflammation. which stimulates them to reverse thinning and regrow fuller, denser, healthier hair Learn More.
Use the PowerFlex 202 Laser Cap just 3 days week, to restore your hair’s natural growth cycle and regrow hair with increased density, fullness, and vibrancy. Your choice of 4 cap colors: Signature black with logo, pink, white or purple.
Clinically Proven Technology
FDA Cleared*For Men & Women
The HairMax PowerFlex Laser Cap 202 has been scientifically engineered to maximize hair growth with these unique features:
- Engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability
- 202 Medical grade lasers. No LEDs.
- Dual operating mode technology for a choice of constant or pulsing laser light wave – 15-minute or 30-minute treatment time, 3 days a week
- Ultra flexible and comfortable PowerFlex design.
- The laser cap includes a skin-comfort silicone insert conceals the internal circuitry while protecting the laser diodes and keeping them clean
- Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned inside the laser cap to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
- We include a water resistant silicone liner inside the laser cap for thorough and easy cleaning
- Rechargeable battery
- Controller with illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator ensure you get the perfect treatment every time with your laser cap
- Lock-in micro-USB omni directional cable for safety and easy operation of your laser cap
PowerFlex Laser Cap 202 Includes:
- PowerFlex Laser Cap 202 Device
- Storage/Travel Case
- Sports Cap
- Controller Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
Place the device on your head in a comfortable relaxed position (Figure F).
Press the Bottom Button (Figure G). You will hear a beep and the display will illuminate (Figure H).
By pressing the Top Button while the display is still flashing (within the first four seconds), the device will toggle between the default 15-minute Continuous-On Mode and the 30-minute Pulse Mode. We recommend using the default 15-minute Continuous-On Mode.
The display will flash for 4 seconds and the Laser Indicator Light on the Controller/Battery Pack will illuminate (Figure H). The Laser Indicator Light on the Controller/Battery Pack (Figure H) will indicate your lasers are on and functioning properly
Once your treatment is completed (either 15 minutes or 30 minutes), the Controller/Battery Pack will beep twice and turn off. If you choose to power off your device before the treatment is complete, press and hold the Bottom Button for 2-3 seconds (Figure G) and the device will turn off. Once your treatment is completed, disconnect the Controller Cable from the Controller/Battery Pack. Then charge the Controller/Battery Pack so it will be ready for your next treatment.
NOTE – The HairMax Laser Device must be plugged into the Controller/Battery Pack in order to operate..
Valued International Customer
If you are placing an order for delivery outside of the United States, please be aware that the international shipping charge that appears in your Order Summary DOES NOT include Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty that is assessed in the country your order will be delivered to. Such Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty will be collected at time of delivery.
If a package is refused by the customer, Lexington International reserves the right to deduct from any refund that is due all return shipping fees and applicable Taxes, Customs and Duties.
By proceeding with placing your order, you agree to the foregoing terms and to pay all Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty at time of delivery.